$ Курс валют 17-10-2018:

1 $ = 28.93 грн. | 1 € = 33.36 грн.
+38(044) 537-23-23
Главная  →  VISA


Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Vatican, Iceland, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Mongolia, the U.S., Canada, Japan and the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) - except Turkmenistan - can enter Ukraine visa-free and stay up to 90 days. Everyone else needs a visa, which must be obtained from a Ukrainian embassy or consulate abroad before traveling.

Customs in Ukraine
When entering or leaving Ukraine, one should proceed either through the “green” or “red” customs corridors. All documents that one receives and fills out when going through customs should be saved - they are needed when leaving the country.

“Red” corridors are for people carrying goods or cash that must be declared:
- Any prohibited items, such as explosives and weapons (except gas and hunting weapons officially approved by Ukrainian authorities), drugs, artwork, antiques, and luggage sent separately.
- More than $3,000 and 85 hryvnias in cash.
- Personal jewelry with value exceeding $240.
- More than 1 liter of alcoholic beverages.
- More than 200 grams of tobacco products.

“Green” corridors are for those people who do not have any goods to declare.

You can freely bring money if it doesn't exceed $10,000. If you need to bring more than $10,000 in cash you will have to obtain a special form from the National Bank of Ukraine. The process can take up to several days. Note that you cannot leave the country with a sum more than stated in the declaration you have filled out upon arrival.

Items of high artistic and historical value cannot be exported without a permission issued by the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine. This applies to art collections or separate works of art, archeological or numismatic items, precious metals and jewels, manuscripts, books published before 1966, furniture made before 1945, hand-made carpets, samovars and some other things. When buying artwork, it's advisable to request a special certificate attesting to its value and artistic significance. The Ministry of Culture office on Prorezna Street (Kyiv) can issue such certificates, but the process can be quite complicated.

There is a list of prohibited items you cannot import or export. The list includes weaponry, radioactive and other harmful materials; printed materials, films, records, scripts and other stuff containing propaganda of war, racism, discrimination, etc.; objects prohibited to import or export by Ukrainian laws.